Redcliffe Square

12 January 2015
No Comments
2,670 Views


 

 
 
 

 

Redcliffe Square


Redcliffe Square was built as part of the Gunter Estate in the 1860s and in 1949 was gifted to the Royal Borough provided that its character was maintained. Principia have an important role to play in the conservation of the square and indeed in the surrounding ‘Redcliffes’ (Gardens, Place, Road, Street) where Principia manages dozens of properties largely for share-of-freehold clients. Interestingly, the ‘Redcliffes’ were so named as the Gunter Estate’s surveyor George Godwin had close connections with Bristol.

No Comments